FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Live Virtual Training
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, this Live Virtual Solution uses web-based teleconferencing technologies to bring your team together with our top instructors in an interactive learning environment. Live Virtual Solutions leverage a project-based approach to maximize the benefit and content retention to your organization. With fewer hours a day, our virtual classes make it easy to fit training into your schedule at a time that's right for you without having to leave the office.
In this Live Virtual session participants will learn to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of their current Process FMEA through connection to the Cost of Quality (COQ). Using the FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Tool™ participants will assess the feasibility of future risk mitigation efforts from a cost perspective.
2 - 3 hours
Join the Live Virtual session through Zoom conferencing technology for in-depth and interactive learning with technocal experts from Plexus International.
- Measure PFMEA effectiveness, efficiency, and linkage to the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Use the FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis ToolTM to determine feasibility of risk mitigation efforts
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Process FMEA Team to include process/manufacturing engineers, ergonomic engineers, process validation engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other roles with a background and experience with AIAG Process FMEA.
- Cost of Quality fundamentals
- Measuring Process FMEA effectiveness and efficiency
- FMEA linkage to Cost of Poor Quality
- How to use the FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Tool™
- Case study review: Evaluating a risk mitigation initiative
- Mini pilot project assignment
Participants will receive a digital learner package with electronic hand-outs, worksheets, and templates that will be used throughout the course. For this Live Virtual Training workshop you will need the FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Tool™. You can download the tool here.