Design FMEA (DFMEA) and Process FMEA (PFMEA) Linkages - Live Virtual Seminar
In this Live Virtual Seminar participants will experience Plexus's technical experts demonstrate a live application of Design and Process FMEA linkages, learn to create a Process FMEA using information gathered from a Design FMEA, and evaluate consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages. This seminar includes live Q&A with the instructor to ensure your questions are addressed.
2.5 hours including Q&A
Join this session by invitation only through the Zoom Webinar technology. Receive an email invitation after payement is completed. Please watch for your invitation from Plexus International at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the session through your web browser using the link in your email invitation.
What are Live Virtual Seminars?
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Seminars use webinar technology to help your team build foundational knowledge with Plexus's experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. Fit training into your schedule, and budget, from the comfort of your home or office.
You'll receive a digital download of information and concepts from the seminar
- Describe the importance of Design FMEA (DFMEA) and Process FMEA (PFMEA) linkages
- Create a PFMEA using information gathered from performing a DFMEA
- Evaluate the consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages
Who Should Attend
This seminar is recommended for Core Design FMEA and Process FMEA Teams.
- Comparing DFMEAs and PFMEAs
- Flow down of Failure Effect and Severity rating from DFMEA to PFMEA to the Control Plan
- Other DFMEA and PFMEA linkages
- Case study review: Evaluating the consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages
Attend the full seminar to receive a certificate of completion and 2 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.