Design FMEA (DFMEA) and Process FMEA (PFMEA) Linkages - Live Virtual Seminar
In this Live Virtual Seminar participants will experience Plexus's technical experts demonstrate a live application of Design and Process FMEA linkages, learn to create a Process FMEA using information gathered from a Design FMEA, and evaluate consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages. This seminar includes live Q&A with the instructor to ensure your questions are addressed.
What are Live Virtual Solutions?
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Solutions, whether training or consulting, use web-based teleconferencing technologies to bring your team together with Plexus's experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. With fewer hours a day, our virtual classes make it easy to fit training and consulting into your schedule, and budget, from the comfort of your home or office.
2.5 hours including Q&A
Join the Live Virtual session through Zoom video conferencing technology for in-depth and interactive learning with technical experts from Plexus International.
Session access will be provided via email invitation after payement is completed. Please watch for your invitation from Plexus International at firstname.lastname@example.org within the 7 days leading up to the event.
- Describe the importance of Design FMEA (DFMEA) and Process FMEA (PFMEA) linkages
- Create a PFMEA using information gathered from performing a DFMEA
- Evaluate the consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages
Who Should Attend
This seminar is recommended for Core Design FMEA and Process FMEA Teams.
- Comparing DFMEAs and PFMEAs
- Flow down of Failure Effect and Severity rating from DFMEA to PFMEA to the Control Plan
- Other DFMEA and PFMEA linkages
- Case study review: Evaluating the consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages