AIAG IATF 16949:2016 Executive Understanding – Live Virtual Workshop
This highly interactive 1-day course provides an understanding of the key management requirements in ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016. The objective of this course is to assist Top Management to effectively oversee the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS). This is not a lecture-based presentation.
1 Day (Live Virtual)
- Desktop or laptop computer
- A broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) internet connection
- Speakers and a microphone that are either built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- A built-in or a USB plug-in webcam or HD webcam
A second monitor is highly recommended for optimal learning environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Quality Management System principles used in the development of the organization’s QMS
- Apply the process approach as a management tool
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to integrate risk-based thinking into the QMS
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements related to management roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Utilize a Gap Analysis Tool to oversee the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the QMS
Who Should Attend
Designed for Executives, Top Management, and the Management Review Team.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach and Risk-Based Thinking
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 Key Management Requirements
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Workshops use web-based teleconferencing technologies to bring your team together with our experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. We have always believed interactivity, application, and group discussion are critical parts of an effective and sustainable learning experience. To ensure that these values hold true, and every participant can build the same caliber of knowledge, each workshop includes the following Live Virtual functionality and features:
- Trainers & Moderators: For every session, both trainers and moderators will be present and accessible to ensure optimal interaction for each participant, upholding the intimacy of a face-to-face training. Participants can use chat and “raise hand” features, speak directly to trainers, moderators, and other participants, and share their screen all in real-time.
- Exercises & Break-out Rooms: Throughout the session, participants will be assigned to teams and split into team breakout rooms to privately complete group activities and discussions, then return to the larger group to present. There will also be quizzes (polls) throughout to measure knowledge retention throughout the units.
- Digital Learning Package & Shipped Materials: Depending on the course, participants may be mailed a hardcopy of the Participant Training Book and/or receive a digital learning package complete with training handouts, case studies, digital workbooks, and a virtual platform user-guide.
- Technical Support & Resources: On-Demand New to Live Virtual Training and Consulting technology? We’ve prepared resources and user guides to help you navigate the Zoom Live Virtual conferencing technology and will have live support on-hand just in case you need a little extra help. We'll also allow you to join the session 30 minutes earlier and a moderator will guide you in experiencing the key functionalities and features used in the virtual platform.