AIAG & VDA Design FMEA: Fundamentals Overview – Virtual Seminar Replay
This Virtual Seminar Replay covers Design FMEA fundamentals based on the AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook. Participants will learn how to describe, in depth, the 7-step approach to Design FMEA implementation, as well as the type of information that should be entered in each column of the AIAG & VDA DFMEA form.
What are Virtual Seminar Replays?
Virtual Seminar Replays provide participants unlimited viewing of online, instructor-led training for 90 days. These trainings explore fundamental concepts to build foundational knowledge in the subject matter area. Participants will watch instructor-led training modules, test their understanding with knowledge check quiz questions, and receive .3 CEUs and a certificate upon completion. Participants also receive supplemental digital learning materials.
2 hours with unlimited viewing for 90 days
- Seminar presentation slides (online access only). Access expires after 90 days
- Digital download of information and concepts from the seminar
- Describe Design FMEA fundamentals
- Describe how the 7-Step approach can be used to enhance robustness of Design FMEAs.
- Describe the type of information that should be entered in each DFMEA form column (Steps 2 to 6)
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Design FMEA Team to include design engineers, system engineers, component engineers, test engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other product design roles with a background and experience with AIAG Design FMEA.
- Design FMEA fundamentals
- 7 Step approach applied to Design FMEA implementation according to AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook
- AIAG & VDA Design FMEA form review
Participants have unlimited access and views of the Virtual Seminar Replay for 90 days. After 90 days, access to the VSR as well as the seminar presentation slides expires. Participants will still have access to their digital download. Any notes or annotations made on the presentation slides will persist after expiration, and participants can access their notes again if they repurchase. VSRs include instructor-led training and examples from industry experts, as well as knowledge check questions throughout to measure understanding of the subject.
Participants receive .3 CUEs and a certificate upon completion.