AIAG & VDA Process FMEA: Fundamentals Overview – Video eLearning
This Video eLearning covers the Process FMEA fundamentals based on AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook. Participants will learn how to describe, in depth, each step in the 7-step approach to Process FMEA implementation, as well as the type of information that should be entered into each column of the AIAG & VDA PFMEA form.
Why choose Video eLearnings?
Plexus International Video eLearnings provide participants with unlimited viewing of online, instructor-led trainings for 90 days. These trainings explore fundamental concepts to build foundational knowledge in the subject matter area.
2 hours with unlimited viewing for 90 days
- Presentation slides (online access only). Access expires after 90 days
- Digital download of information and concepts from the eLearning
- Describe Process FMEA fundamentals
- Describe how the 7-Step approach can be used to enhance robustness of Process FMEAs
- Describe the type of information that should be entered in each PFMEA form column (Steps 2 to 6)
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Process FMEA Team to include process/manufacturing engineers, ergonomic engineers, process validation engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other roles with a background and experience with AIAG Process FMEA.
- Process FMEA fundamentals
- 7 Step approach applied to Process FMEA implementation according to AIAG & VDA FMEA Handbook
- AIAG & VDA Process FMEA form review
Participants have unlimited access and views of the Video eLearning for 90 days. After 90 days, access as well as the seminar presentation slides expires. Participants will still have access to their digital download. Any notes or annotations made on the presentation slides will persist after expiration, and participants can access their notes again if they repurchase. eLearnings include instructor-led training and examples from industry experts, as well as knowledge check questions throughout to measure understanding of the subject.
Participants receive .3 CUEs and a certificate upon completion.