Essentials for Transitioning to AS9100D eLearning
Prepare your organization for the transition to AS9100D.
The changes from AS9100C to AS9100D are significant and will have a major impact on all Aviation, Space and Defense organizations. This program examines the key changes from AS9100C to AS9100D. It is designed for experienced implementation team members, auditors, and other key individuals involved in transitioning the organization’s QMS from AS9100C to AS9100D. The program includes a training module followed by a comprehensive review quiz. You must achieve 70% or greater on the quiz to successfully complete the course (see "Program Overview" section for more information).
This is a self-paced online program. You can complete the included training module at your leisure. You will have access to the online training modules for 6 months from the initial purchase date, and can access the training modules at any time.
NOTE: If you are an authenticated aerospace auditor and/or have previously completed the IAQG-sanctioned AATT, please enroll in the IAQG-sanctioned 91xx:2016 Online Update Component through the IAQG Training Platform.
3 - 4+ Hours
Knowledge of AS9100C
Essentials for Transitioning to AS9100D eLearning (2-3 hours)
This training will help you explore some of the key areas that changed in the 9100:2016 standard, focusing on three key questions:
- What changed?
- Why was it changed?
- What does it mean to me as an auditor?
Essentials for Transitioning to AS9100D Quiz (30 minutes)
- The Essentials for Transitioning to AS9100D Quiz is a 30-minute, 20 question knowledge quiz that evaluates whether you understood the contents of the Essentials for Transitioning to AS9100D eLearning.
- You must achieve a score of 70% to pass the assessment.
NOTE: If you do not achieve the required passing score, you will be required to complete a retake. One retake is included at no charge in the initial enrollment package.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 concept changes needed to understand the AS9100D standard
- Demonstrate knowledge of key AS&D changes from AS9100C to AS9100D
- Explain the deltas between the requirements of AS9100C and AS9100D
Who Should Attend
This training program is designed for quality professionals in the Aviation, Space and Defense industries who are:
- Experienced members of an AS9100C implementation team
- Experienced representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s AS9100C quality management system
- Individuals experienced with AS9100C who want a basic understanding of AS9100D
To receive your certificate for the course, you must successfully complete the Essentials for Transitioning to AS9100D Quiz (70% or greater).