Process FMEA and Control Plan Linkages – Video eLearning
In this Video eLearning participants learn the fundamentals of creating a control plan, and experience a demonstration of how prevention and detection controls flow down from the PFMEA to the control plan. Participants will also learn to evaluate the consistency of control plan application cases. This seminar is recommended for Core Process FMEA team members with background in Process FMEA.
Why choose Video eLearnings?
Plexus International Video eLearnings provide participants with unlimited viewing of online, instructor-led trainings for 90 days. These trainings explore fundamental concepts to build foundational knowledge in the subject matter area.
2 hours with unlimited viewing for 90 days
- Presentation slides (online access only). Access expires after 90 days
- Digital download of information and concepts from the eLearning
- Describe the type of information that should be entered in each control plan column
- Create a complete control plan using information gathered from performing a Process FMEA
- Evaluate the consistency of control plan application cases
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Process FMEA Team to include process/manufacturing engineers, ergonomic engineers, process validation engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other roles with a background and experience with AIAG Process FMEA.
- Control plan fundamentals
- Flow down of prevention controls (PC) and detection controls (DC) to the control plan
- Aligning PC and DC to the control method, sampling method, and reaction plan
- Case study review: Evaluating the consistency of control plans
Participants have unlimited access and views of the Video eLearning for 90 days. After 90 days, access to the eLearning as well as the seminar presentation slides expires. Participants will still have access to their digital download. Any notes or annotations made on the presentation slides will persist after expiration, and participants can access their notes again if they repurchase. eLearnings include instructor-led training and examples from industry experts, as well as knowledge check questions throughout to measure understanding of the subject.
Participants receive .3 CUEs per Video eLearning and a certificate or completion.