AS9110C Internal Quality Auditing - Live Virtual Workshop
This 3-day Live Virtual Workshop is designed for both new auditors who need a thorough refresher of how to perform an internal audit to AS9110. This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of AS9110 and the tools to effectively prepare and conduct internal audits of your organization’s AS9110 Quality Management System. Participants will acquire the necessary skills to become a leader for 1st and 2nd party audits through interactive teaching methods while avoiding lecture-based learning.
3 Days (Live Virtual)
- Equipment Needed
- Desktop or laptop computer
- A broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) internet connection.
- Speakers and a microphone that are either built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth.
- A built-in or a USB plug-in webcam or HD webcam.
A second monitor is highly recommended for optimal learning environment.
- Perform audits based on ISO 19011 Guidance
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Process Approach
- Link the AS9110 Standard to Quality Management Principles
- Identify the requirements of an auditor
- Form an audit team
- Plan, prepare and execute an audit
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Determine needed documentation and organize according to the standard
- Classify, record, and resolve nonconformities
Who Should Attend
Any member of an AS9110 implementation team, new internal auditors and experienced auditors that have not attended training in over 3 years, and representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s quality management system.
- Process Approach
- Process Identification: Customer Oriented Processes, Support Processes & Management Processes
- Customer Oriented Process Analysis
- Management Process Analysis
- Process Application
- Understanding the AS9110 Standard
- Understanding the AS9110 Standard
- Overview of ISO 19011
- Conflict Resolution
- Auditing Skills
- The Audit Process – Plan, Prepare, Perform and After the Audit
- Audit Applications
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Workshops use web-based teleconferencing technologies to bring your team together with our experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. We have always believed interactivity, application, and group discussion are critical parts of an effective and sustainable learning experience. To ensure that these values hold true, and every participant can build the same caliber of knowledge, each workshop includes the following Live Virtual functionality and features:
- Trainers & Moderators: For every session, both trainers and moderators will be present and accessible to ensure optimal interaction for each participant, upholding the intimacy of a face-to-face training. Participants can use chat and “raise hand” features, speak directly to trainers, moderators, and other participants, and share their screen all in real-time.
- Exercises & Break-out Rooms: Throughout the session, participants will be assigned to teams and split into team breakout rooms to privately complete group activities and discussions, then return to the larger group to present. There will also be quizzes (polls) throughout to measure knowledge retention throughout the units.
- Digital Learning Package & Shipped Materials: Depending on the course, participants may be mailed a hardcopy of the Participant Training Book and/or receive a digital learning package complete with training handouts, case studies, digital workbooks, and a virtual platform user-guide.
- Technical Support & Resources On-Demand: New to Live Virtual Training and Consulting technology? We’ve prepared resources and user guides to help you navigate the Zoom Live Virtual conferencing technology and will have live support on-hand just in case you need a little extra help. We'll also allow you to join the session 30 minutes earlier and a moderator will guide you in experiencing the key functionalities and features used in the virtual platform