Essentials for Transitioning to AS9110C eLearning
This program examines the key changes from AS9110B to AS9110C.
The Course is designed for experienced implementation team members, auditors, and other key individuals involved in transitioning the organization’s QMS from AS9110B to AS9110C. The program includes a training module followed by a comprehensive review quiz. You must achieve 70% or greater on the quiz to successfully complete the course (see "Program Overview" section for more information).
NOTE: If you are an authenticated aerospace auditor and/or have previously completed the IAQG-sanctioned AATT, please enroll in the IAQG-sanctioned 91xx:2016 Online Update Component through the IAQG Training Platform.
This is a self-paced online program. You can complete the included training module at your leisure. You will have access to the online training modules for 6 months from the initial purchase date, and can access the training modules at any time.
3 - 4+ Hours
Knowledge of AS9110B
Essentials for Transitioning to AS9110C eLearning (2-3 hours)
This training will help you explore some of the key areas that changed in the 9110:2016 standard, focusing on three key questions:
- What changed?
- Why was it changed?
- What does it mean to me as an auditor?
Essentials for Transitioning to AS9110C Quiz (30 minutes)
- The Essentials for Transitioning to AS9110C Quiz is a 30-minute, 20 question knowledge quiz that evaluates whether you understood the contents of the Essentials for Transitioning to AS9110 eLearning.
- You must achieve a score of 70% to pass the assessment.
NOTE: If you do not achieve the required passing score, you will be required to complete a retake. One retake is included at no charge in the initial enrollment package.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 concept changes needed to understand the AS9110C standard
- Demonstrate knowledge of key AS&D changes from AS9110B to AS9110C
- Explain the deltas between the requirements of AS9110B and AS9110C
Who Should Attend
This training program is designed for quality professionals in the Aviation, Space and Defense industries who are:
- Experienced members of an AS9110B implementation team
- Experienced representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s AS9110B quality management system
- Individuals experienced with AS9110B who want a basic understanding of AS9110C
To receive your certificate for the course, you must successfully complete the Essentials for Transitioning to AS9110C Quiz (70% or greater).