Exemplar Global Certified ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor Training
ISO 14001:2015 is recognized worldwide as a superb methodology for reducing environmental hazards, maintaining regulatory compliance and as a cost-saving vehicle.
Environmental management system internal auditors assist an organization in maintaining an effective EMS and in meeting environmentally sensitive targets and objectives. Using environmental methodology and tools, this ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor class helps your organization drive continuous improvement.
This in-depth course gives you the skills and tools necessary to become an effective lead auditor in your organization. Hands-on class work, exercises and case studies will prepare you to effectively run your internal audit, as well as oversee internal auditors during the course of an audit. Learn a range of internal EMS auditing skills that will help you become a strong advocate and auditor in your company's effort to obtain maximum value from your commitment to environmental issues. Gain confidence in your audit skills - from planning through reporting the results. In addition, acquire actual experience working as a member of a functioning audit team during the course.
This course is certified by Exemplar Global and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual QMS auditors. Plexus International is the certified Training Provider for this course.
A series of questions to be answered and turned in prior to or at the beginning of the course is required to demonstrate understanding of ISO 14001.
Requirements for Successful Completion
Two elements are involved in the successful completion of this course:
- The continual evaluation of the student's attitudes, auditing capability, performance as team members when role playing, and communication skills (performed independently by all instructors involved with the class).
- A written examination that covers the content of ISO 14001:2015 and the application of audit principles and practices based on ISO 14001:2015. Seventy-five percent of the examination grade is based on questions that require essay responses that test comprehension of the audit process and the application of ISO 14001:2015. The remainder of the examination grade is based on multiple choice, true/false or short-answer questions.
- List Guidelines governing the Lead Auditor Training Courses
- Discuss Environmental awareness
- Assess Top Management commitment
- Apply Compliance with environmental legal requirements
- Conform with OEM Customer Specific Requirements (automotive industry only)
- Interrelate with other management systems
- Complete ISO 14001:2015 EMS Application Activity (Aspects and Impacts)
- Understanding the ISO 14001:2015 Standard and environmental legal requirements
- Utilize EMS Customer Specific Requirements (automotive industry only)
- Practice Auditing Skills
- Apply Audit Skills
- Utilize the Exemplar Global Auditor Certification Handbook
- Demonstrate use of Conformity Assessment Documents
Who Should Attend
Recommended for anyone taking on the role of lead auditor, EMS audit program coordinators, EMS auditors desiring lead auditor status, EMS planners, implementers and team members.
- Exemplar Global Criteria
- Lead Auditor Trainings Contents
- Guidelines governing the Lead Auditor Training Courses
- Environmental awareness
- Top Management commitment
- Compliance with environmental legal requirements
- Conformity with OEM Customer Specific Requirements (automotive industry only)
- Interrelation with other management systems
- EMS Application Activity (Aspects and Impacts)
- Understanding the ISO 14001 Standard and environmental legal requirements
- Understanding EMS Customer Specific Requirements (automotive industry only)
- Auditing Skills
- Auditing Skills
- Auditing Application
- Audit Application
- Exemplar Global Auditor Certification Handbook
- Conformity Assessment Documents
- Review and Wrap-Up
- Written Examination
Guidelines Covering the Lead Auditor Training
Plexus International’s “Exemplar Global Certified ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor Training” is focused on the training and development of the auditor candidates. Advisement, correction, discussion, information transfer and learning are the focus of the training session. Additionally, trainer evaluations of the auditor candidates’ performance and understanding are directed toward improving the candidates’ performance and understanding. Trainers are not to make final pass/fail determinations during initial parts of the training, but they are to collect performance data that assist them to make pass/fail determinations with regard to candidates’ performance and understanding. Final evaluation of the candidates is the result of the written examination and the continual evaluations during the training session.
This course is Exemplar Global certified through InterAction Plexus in Brazil.
- Those who pass will receive a certificate of successful completion, which satisfies the training requirement for individual QMS auditor certification by Exemplar Global
- Those who do not pass will receive a certificate of attendance.