Exemplar Global ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training
An environmental management system (EMS) based on the ISO 14001:2015 standard is recognized worldwide as a superb methodology for reducing environmental hazards, maintaining regulatory compliance and as a cost-saving vehicle.
Environmental management system audit team leaders and internal auditors assist an organization in maintaining an effective EMS and in meeting environmentally sensitive targets and objectives. Using environmental methodology and tools, this ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor class helps your organization drive continuous improvement.
This in-depth course gives you the skills and tools necessary to become an effective lead auditor in your organization. Hands-on class work, exercises and case studies will prepare you to effectively run your internal audit, as well as oversee internal auditors during the course of an audit. Learn a range of internal EMS auditing skills that will help you become a strong advocate and auditor in your company's effort to obtain maximum value from your commitment to environmental issues. Gain confidence in your audit skills - from planning through reporting the results. In addition, acquire actual experience working as a member of a functioning audit team during the course.
Plexus International is the certified provider for this course. Plexus is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for the Exemplar Global-EM (Implementation Team Member), AU (Audit Team Member), and TL (Audit Team Leader) Competency Units.
Management system auditing experience
Requirements for Successful Completion
Training course and/or examination assumes the individual has working knowledge and experience related to this subject. Although there is no mandatory verification by Training Administrator, lack of the required working knowledge and experience in this competence area may negatively affect training participation and final scoring.
- Discuss environmental awareness
- Assess Top Management commitment
- Apply Compliance with environmental legal requirements
- Conform with OEM Customer Specific Requirements (automotive industry only)
- Interrelate with other management systems
- Complete ISO 14001:2015 EMS Application Activity (Aspects and Impacts)
- Understanding the ISO 14001:2015 standard and environmental legal requirements
- Utilize EMS Customer Specific Requirements (automotive industry only)
- Practice Auditing Skills
- Apply Audit Skills
- Demonstrate use of Conformity Assessment Documents
Who Should Attend
Recommended for anyone taking on the role of lead auditor, EMS audit program coordinators, EMS auditors desiring lead auditor status, EMS planners, implementors and team members.
- Environmental awareness
- Top Management commitment
- Compliance with environmental legal requirements
- Conformity with OEM Customer Specific Requirements (automotive industry only)
- Interrelation with other management systems
- EMS Application Activity (Aspects and Impacts)
- Understanding the ISO 14001:2015 Standard and environmental legal requirements
- Understanding EMS Customer Specific Requirements (automotive industry only)
- Auditing Skills
- Auditing Skills
- Auditing Application
- Audit Application
- Exemplar Global Auditor Certification Handbook
- Conformity Assessment Documents
- Review and Wrap-Up
- Final Examination
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-EM
- Exemplar Global-AU
- Exemplar Global-TL