Understanding AS9110C - Live Virtual Workshop
The requirements of the AS9110C standard define the quality system requirements for organizations within the Aviation, Space and Defense industries at all levels of the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) process. This interactive, Live Virtual Workshop is designed for both new and existing AS9110 implementation team members and representatives from key functional groups and will provide participants with an in-depth look at the requirements necessary to support their organization in achieving compliance to AS9110.
2 Days (Live Virtual)
- Desktop or laptop computer
- A broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) internet connection.
- Speakers and a microphone that are either built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth.
- A built-in or a USB plug-in webcam or HD webcam.
A second monitor is highly recommended for optimal learning environment.
- Summarize the impact ISO 9001:2015 quality management principles have on AS9110C
- In-depth review of the AS9110C requirements
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process approach to achieve strategic and operational objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of how risk-based thinking supports and improves the understanding and application of the process approach
- Organize documentation according to AS9110C to demonstrate effective planning, operation, and control of processes
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for quality professionals in the Aviation, Space and Defense industries who are:
- New members of an AS9110 implementation team
- Implementation team members who have not attended an AS9110 training in over 3 years
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s AS9110 Quality Management System or those who haven’t attended an AS9110 training in over 3 years
- Internal trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS9110 to employees
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach and Risked-Based Thinking
- AS9110C: Requirements and Commentary
- AS9110C: Requirements and Commentary (continued)
- Closure Activities
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Workshops use web-based teleconferencing technologies to bring your team together with our experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. We have always believed interactivity, application, and group discussion are critical parts of an effective and sustainable learning experience. To ensure that these values hold true, and every participant can build the same caliber of knowledge, each workshop includes the following Live Virtual functionality and features:
- Trainers & Moderators: For every session, both trainers and moderators will be present and accessible to ensure optimal interaction for each participant, upholding the intimacy of a face-to-face training. Participants can use chat and “raise hand” features, speak directly to trainers, moderators, and other participants, and share their screen all in real-time.
- Exercises & Break-out Rooms: Throughout the session, participants will be assigned to teams and split into team breakout rooms to privately complete group activities and discussions, then return to the larger group to present. There will also be quizzes (polls) throughout to measure knowledge retention throughout the units.
- Digital Learning Package & Shipped Materials: Depending on the course, participants may be mailed a hardcopy of the Participant Training Book and/or receive a digital learning package complete with training handouts, case studies, digital workbooks, and a virtual platform user-guide.
- Technical Support & Resources: On-Demand New to Live Virtual Training and Consulting technology? We’ve prepared resources and user guides to help you navigate the Zoom Live Virtual conferencing technology and will have live support on-hand just in case you need a little extra help. We'll also allow you to join the session 30 minutes earlier and a moderator will guide you in experiencing the key functionalities and features used in the virtual platform.