AIAG IATF 16949:2016 Understanding
This course is designed for new implementation team members and other representatives from key functional groups involved in the organization’s QMS. In this 2-day training workshop, participants will develop a complete appreciation for ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, including the process approach, risk-based thinking, and an understanding of how it is necessary and valuable to your overall business management system.
Basic knowledge of the Core Tools.
- Identify linkages to quality management principles
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process approach
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk-based thinking
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and Customer Specific Requirements
- Identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and the Core Tools
NOTE: A full copy of the IATF 16949:2016 and 9001:2015 publications are not included. However, the exacted requirements text of 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, with training commentary, will be included in the participant manual.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for quality professionals in the automotive industry, and recommended for:
- New members of the implementation team
- New representatives from key functional groups involved in the organization’s QMS
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principals
- Process Approach and Risk-Based Thinking
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 - Requirements and Commentary
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 - Requirements and Commentary (continued)