AIAG CQI-09 Heat Treat System Assessment – Application with integration into your QMS
Understand the requirements of the CQI-9 Special Process: Heat Treat Assessment and how CQI-9 integrates into your existing quality management system. Learn where these requirements fit in, and how to strategize the inclusion of these audits into the business system and your organization’s existing QMS processes.
- Learn to apply the CQI-9 assessment to your technology for welding
- Strategize your audit preparation or audit execution in the event of supplier audits to the CQI
- Integrate the requirements into things you are already doing to make sure you do not unnecessarily burden your
organization if this is a new Customer Specific Requirement
During this 2-day training receive a 360-degree view of the CQI as it relates to other guidance documents like the IATF and Core Tools, so that you can plan your integration more effectively. Gain a working knowledge of typical things an organization can show to prove compliance for each area of the assessment, and for auditors …things to look for so that you do not waste time creating unnecessary proof and a sustainability framework to make your work more efficient so that you can leverage your most precious resource.
Following this 2-day training you will gain:
- A working structural knowledge of the assessment including how the pieces fit into the larger picture
- A detailed knowledge of what you can show to achieve conformance to the special assessment.
- A working knowledge of auditing and organizational integration for this assessment
- Working knowledge of the technical aspects of the organizations heat treat operations
- Working knowledge of the QMS for the organization under consideration
- Working knowledge of core tools, including FMEA, MSA and SPC at a minimum
- Experience Auditing to the IATF (system and process Audits)
It is expected the participants will have purchased a copy of CQI to augment the training. A copy of the CQI will not be provided.
- Ensure the correct interpretation of the requirements of the CQI-9 "Special Process: Heat Treat Assessment"
- Understand how the CQI-9 integrates into your existing QMS
- Develop an awareness of how you can apply CQI-9 to your own organization or a supplier’s organization
- Understand the essential requirements of CQI-9 and identify possible ways of proving you (or your supplier)
achieved it (evidence)
- Guide internal auditors on the main aspects associated with a CQI audit for special processes.
Who Should Attend
- Technical experts that will be carrying out the CQI Assessment
- Supplier Auditors that will be performing the CQI assessments on behalf of their company
- Internal Auditors whose Customer Specific Requirements mandate the use of the Assessment.
- Quality professionals tasked with implementing the CQI 9 within their organization
- What is a CQI and where does it fit within the QMS
- How is the CQI structured
- What are the ACTUAL requirements
- WSA- The Heat Treat Systems Assessment
- Process Specific tables
- Planning for Stability
Plexus International brings your team together with experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment whether you are joining online or in-person. We have always believed interactivity, application, and group discussion are critical parts of an effective and sustainable learning experience. To ensure that these values hold true, and every participant can build the same caliber of knowledge, each workshop interaction includes the following functionality and features:
- Trainers & Moderator support: For every session, both trainers and moderators (or on-site staff) will be present and accessible to ensure optimal interaction for each participant, upholding the intimacy of our training model. Participants may interject and raise hands at any time, speak directly to trainers, moderators, and other participants, and share feedback in real-time.
- Exercises & Break-out Rooms: Throughout the session, participants will be assigned to teams and split into breakouts to privately complete group activities and discussions, then returning to the larger group to present. There will also be quizzes (or polls) throughout to measure knowledge retention during the units.
- Digital Learning Package or Shipped Materials: Depending on the course, participants may receive a hardcopy of the Participant Training Book and/or receive a digital learning package complete with training handouts, case studies, digital workbooks, and a virtual platform user-guide.
- Technical Support & Resources: If this is your first-time training with Plexus International or in a Live Virtual Workshop environment, we have prepared resources and user guides to help you navigate any conferencing technology and will support your teams hands-on in case you need any extra assistance. Join any session 30 minutes early and a moderator or support team member will guide you in experiencing the key functionalities and features used in our training sessions.
Certificate of Completion