AIAG IATF 16949:2016 Executive Understanding
This highly interactive 1-day course provides an understanding of the key management requirements in ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016. The objective of this course is to assist Top Management to effectively oversee the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS). This is not a lecture-based presentation.
Equipment Needed (Live Virtual only):
- Desktop or laptop computer
- A broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) internet connection
- Speakers and a microphone that are either built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- A built-in or a USB plug-in webcam or HD webcam
Live Virtual only: A second monitor is highly recommended for optimal learning environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Quality Management System principles used in the development of the organization’s QMS
- Apply the process approach as a management tool
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to integrate risk-based thinking into the QMS
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements related to management roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Utilize a Gap Analysis Tool to oversee the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the QMS
Who Should Attend
Designed for Executives, Top Management, and the Management Review Team.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach and Risk-Based Thinking
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 Key Management Requirements
Plexus International brings your team together with experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment whether you are joining online or in-person. We have always believed interactivity, application, and group discussion are critical parts of an effective and sustainable learning experience. To ensure that these values hold true, and every participant can build the same caliber of knowledge, each workshop interaction includes the following functionality and features:
- Trainers & Moderator support: For every session, both trainers and moderators (or on-site staff) will be present and accessible to ensure optimal interaction for each participant, upholding the intimacy of our training model. Participants may interject and raise hands at any time, speak directly to trainers, moderators, and other participants, and share feedback in real-time.
- Exercises & Break-out Rooms: Throughout the session, participants will be assigned to teams and split into breakouts to privately complete group activities and discussions, then returning to the larger group to present. There will also be quizzes (or polls) throughout to measure knowledge retention during the units.
- Digital Learning Package or Shipped Materials: Depending on the course, participants may receive a hardcopy of the Participant Training Book and/or receive a digital learning package complete with training handouts, case studies, digital workbooks, and a virtual platform user-guide.
- Technical Support & Resources: If this is your first-time training with Plexus International or in a Live Virtual Workshop environment, we have prepared resources and user guides to help you navigate any conferencing technology and will support your teams hands-on in case you need any extra assistance. Join any session 30 minutes early and a moderator or support team member will guide you in experiencing the key functionalities and features used in our training sessions.