AIAG IATF 16949:2016 Understanding
This course is designed for new implementation team members and other representatives from key functional groups involved in the organization’s QMS. In this 2-day Workshop, develop a complete appreciation for ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, including the process approach, risk-based thinking, and an understanding of how it is necessary and valuable to your overall business management system.
Equipment Needed (Live Virtual only):
- Desktop or laptop computer
- A broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) internet connection.
- Speakers and a microphone that are either built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth.
- A built-in or a USB plug-in webcam or HD webcam.
- Basic knowledge of the Core Tools.
Live Virtual only:
- A second monitor is highly recommended for optimal learning environment.
- Identify linkages to quality management principles
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process approach
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk-based thinking
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and Customer Specific Requirements
- Identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and the Core Tools
Note: A full copy of the IATF 16949:2016 and 9001:2015 publications are not included. However, the exacted requirements text of 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, with training commentary, will be included in the participant manual.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for quality professionals in the automotive industry, and recommended for:
- New members of the implementation team
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in the organization’s QMS
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principals
- Process Approach and Risk-Based Thinking
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 – Requirements and Commentary
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 – Requirements and Commentary (continued)
Plexus International brings your team together with experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment whether you are joining online or in-person. We have always believed interactivity, application, and group discussion are critical parts of an effective and sustainable learning experience. To ensure that these values hold true, and every participant can build the same caliber of knowledge, each workshop interaction includes the following functionality and features:
- Trainers & Moderator support: For every session, both trainers and moderators (or on-site staff) will be present and accessible to ensure optimal interaction for each participant, upholding the intimacy of our training model. Participants may interject and raise hands at any time, speak directly to trainers, moderators, and other participants, and share feedback in real-time.
- Exercises & Break-out Rooms: Throughout the session, participants will be assigned to teams and split into breakouts to privately complete group activities and discussions, then returning to the larger group to present. There will also be quizzes (or polls) throughout to measure knowledge retention during the units.
- Digital Learning Package or Shipped Materials: Depending on the course, participants may receive a hardcopy of the Participant Training Book and/or receive a digital learning package complete with training handouts, case studies, digital workbooks, and a virtual platform user-guide.
- Technical Support & Resources: If this is your first-time training with Plexus International or in a Live Virtual Workshop environment, we have prepared resources and user guides to help you navigate any conferencing technology and will support your teams hands-on in case you need any extra assistance. Join any session 30 minutes early and a moderator or support team member will guide you in experiencing the key functionalities and features used in our training sessions.