AIAG IATF 16949:2016 Understanding – Live Virtual Workshop
This course is designed for new implementation team members and other representatives from key functional groups involved in the organization’s QMS. In this 2-day Live Virtual Workshop, develop a complete appreciation for ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, including the process approach, risk-based thinking, and an understanding of how it is necessary and valuable to your overall business management system.
2 Days (Live Virtual)
- Desktop or laptop computer
- A broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) internet connection.
- Speakers and a microphone that are either built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth.
- A built-in or a USB plug-in webcam or HD webcam.
- A second monitor is highly recommended for optimal learning environment.
- Basic knowledge of the Core Tools.
- Identify linkages to quality management principles
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process approach
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk-based thinking
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and Customer Specific Requirements
- Identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and the Core Tools
Note: A full copy of the IATF 16949:2016 and 9001:2015 publications are not included. However, the exacted requirements text of 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, with training commentary, will be included in the participant manual.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for quality professionals in the automotive industry, and recommended for:
- New members of the implementation team
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in the organization’s QMS
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principals
- Process Approach and Risk-Based Thinking
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 – Requirements and Commentary
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 – Requirements and Commentary (continued)
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Workshops use web-based teleconferencing technologies to bring your team together with our experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. We have always believed interactivity, application, and group discussion are critical parts of an effective and sustainable learning experience. To ensure that these values hold true, and every participant can build the same caliber of knowledge, each workshop includes the following Live Virtual functionality and features:
- Trainers & Moderators: For every session, both trainers and moderators will be present and accessible to ensure optimal interaction for each participant, upholding the intimacy of a face-to-face training. Participants can use chat and “raise hand” features, speak directly to trainers, moderators, and other participants, and share their screen all in real-time.
- Exercises & Break-out Rooms: Throughout the session, participants will be assigned to teams and split into team breakout rooms to privately complete group activities and discussions, then return to the larger group to present. There will also be quizzes (polls) throughout to measure knowledge retention throughout the units.
- Digital Learning Package & Shipped Materials: Depending on the course, participants may be mailed a hardcopy of the Participant Training Book and/or receive a digital learning package complete with training handouts, case studies, digital workbooks, and a virtual platform user-guide.
- Technical Support & Resources: On-Demand New to Live Virtual Training and Consulting technology? We’ve prepared resources and user guides to help you navigate the Zoom Live Virtual conferencing technology and will have live support on-hand just in case you need a little extra help. We'll also allow you to join the session 30 minutes earlier and a moderator will guide you in experiencing the key functionalities and features used in the virtual platform.