AIAG & VDA Foundation & Family PFMEA Fundamentals – Live Virtual Seminar
In this Live Virtual Seminar from the FMEA Bootcamp 2.0 series, we will cover definitions and practical application for creating Foundation and Family PFMEAs. Learn the fundamentals of Foundation and Family PFMEAs according to the AIAG & VDA methodology, how these two FMEAs differ, and how to sort the information from each to form a strategy. You’ll get to take a look at real examples from Plexus FMEA Implementation experts, as well as 3 actionable techniques that you can use immediately when you return to your facility.
Lastly, we’ll cover the sustainability of the foundation and family structure to help your organization hold on to lessons learned, concluding with a live Q&A session with an industry expert.
What are Live Virtual Solutions?
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Solutions, whether training or consulting, use web-based teleconferencing technologies to bring your team together with Plexus’s experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. With fewer hours a day, our virtual classes make it easy to fit training and consulting into your schedule, and budget, from the comfort of your home or office.
2.5 hours including Q&A
Join the Live Virtual session through Zoom Webinar technology for in-depth and interactive coaching with technical experts from Plexus International.
Session access will be provided via email invitation after payment is completed. Please watch for your invitation from Plexus International at email@example.com within the 7 days leading up to the event.
- Understand the fundamentals of, and differences between, Foundation and Family Process FMEA according to the AIAG & VDA FMEA methodology
- Understand how to sort the information from Foundation and Family FMEAs to form a strategy in a practical application
- Gain three actionable techniques you can use back at your facility
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Process FMEA Team to include process/manufacturing engineers, ergonomic engineers, process validation engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other roles with a background and experience with AIAG Process FMEA.
- Foundation & Family FMEA Key Concepts and Definitions
- What is a Foundation FMEA and how is it different from a Family FMEA?
- Linkage to the 7-Step Process
- Creating Foundation & Family PFMEAs
- Different approaches organizations can take to develop these FMEAs
- How to utilize the best fit approach vs. the perfect approach
- Managing the Feedback Loop in Foundation FMEA
- Integration into the organization’s business system
- Using the organizational knowledge piece in FMEA
- Live Q&A Session
- Your questions answered by Industry experts