Comprehensive Review of AS9120B for Implementers and Auditors eLearning
Review AS9120B requirements online at anytime.
This in-depth, online training course examines the requirements and intent of each clause and subclause of AS9120B, including audit evidence required to demonstrate conformity to AS9120B requirements. It is designed for AS9120B implementation team members, auditors, and other representatives from key functional groups involved in the organization’s AS9120B quality management system.
This is a self-paced online program. You can complete the included training at your leisure. You will have access to the online training for 1 year from the initial purchase date and can access the training modules at any time.
4 - 5+ hours
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship of standards published under the IAQG umbrella
- Demonstrate an understanding of the hierarchy of authority’s requirements and applicable advisory material, where to obtain additional information, and how to incorporate authority’s requirements into the AQMS audit activities.
- For each clause/subclause of AS9120B:
- Explain the AS9120B requirements applicable to distributors
- Explain ASD-specific QMS requirements
- Develop both Implementation and Audit Perspectives
- Identify the audit evidence required to demonstrate conformity to AS9120B requirements
- Describe the documentation required by AS9120B
Who Should Attend
This training program is designed for quality professionals in the Aviation, Space and Defense industries who are:
- AS9120B implementation team members
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s AS9120B quality management system
- Internal auditors of the AS9120 quality management system
You will receive a certificate of completion upon completion of this course.