FMEA & Cost of Quality (CoQ) Analysis – Virtual Seminar Replay
In this Virtual Seminar Replay participants will learn to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of their current Process FMEA through connection to the Cost of Quality (CoQ). Using the FMEA & Cost of Quality (CoQ) Analysis Tool™ participants will assess the feasibility of future risk mitigation efforts from a cost perspective. This seminar includes live Q&A with the instructor to ensure your questions are addressed.
What are Virtual Seminar Replays?
Virtual Seminar Replays provide participants unlimited viewing of online, instructor-led training for 90 days. These trainings explore fundamental concepts to build foundational knowledge in the subject matter area. Participants will watch instructor-led training modules, test their understanding with knowledge check quiz questions, and receive 3 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a certificate upon completion. Participants also receive supplemental digital learning materials.
2 hours with unlimited viewing for 90 days
It is highly recommended that participants have a basic understanding or familiarity of Process FMEA.
- Seminar presentation slides (online access only) with notetaking and annotation capability. Access expires after 90 days.
- Digital download of information and concepts from the seminar
- Measure PFMEA effectiveness and efficiency through linkage to the Cost of Quality (COQ)
- Demonstrate the linkage, analyze effectiveness and efficiency of current risk mitigation efforts, and determine feasibility of future controls efforts using the FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Tool™
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Process FMEA Team to include process/manufacturing engineers, ergonomic engineers, process validation engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other roles with a background and experience with AIAG Process FMEA.
- Cost of Quality (COQ) fundamentals
- Measuring Process FMEA effectiveness and efficiency
- FMEA linkage to COQ including Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ)
- How to use the FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Tool™
- Case study review: Evaluating a risk mitigation initiative
Participants have unlimited access and views of the Virtual Seminar Replay for 90 days. After 90 days, access to the VSR as well as the seminar presentation slides expires. Participants will still have access to their digital download. Any notes or annotations made on the presentation slides will persist after expiration, and participants can access their notes again if they repurchase. VSRs include instructor-led training and examples from industry experts, as well as knowledge check questions throughout to measure understanding of the subject.
Receive a certificate of completion and 3 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.