IAQG-sanctioned 9100:2016 AATT Online and Instructor-Led Bundle
Mandated by the IAQG to satisfy the Foundation Course training requirement for 9100:2016 AQMS auditor authentication.
The 9100 Online Component includes the ISO 9001:2015 Pre-Assessment, Foundations: Understanding 9100 Online Training, 9100:2016 Forms and Audit Reporting Training, and Trial Assessment Scenario 1 and 2. The four-day instructor-led portion of the AATT training focuses on the applying the 9100:2016 requirements in audit situations using 9101:2016 forms and in consideration of 9101:2016 requirements. The fourth day of the instructor-led course is reserved for final examination. Refer to the “Program Overview” section below for more information.
NOTE: This item includes the 9100 Online Component and the 9100 Instructor-Led Training. You will be redirected to the IAQG Training Website to finalize registration.
Notice: This program is delivered globally through Plexus International’s local qualified trainers. This Plexus International program is approved by Probitas, the Training Provider Approval Body for Plexus International.
Online: 10 - 15+ Hours
Instructor-Led: 4 Days
Training and Entry Knowledge
- Successful completion of QMS Lead Auditor training.
- Working knowledge of 9100:2016 requirements.
- Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 17021-1, 9101:2016 requirements, and 9101 Forms.
- It is recommended that you purchase the official (published) version of 9100:2016, 9101:2016, and ISO/IEC 17021-1 standards from your local standards publication body. Go here to view publish standards listing - https://www.sae.org/iaqg/publications/standards.htm.
- Download current version of 9101 forms - https://www.sae.org/iaqg/forms/index.htm.
Online Training (9100 Online Component)
- Complete all required online modules prior to attending instructor-led training (see “Program Overview” for details on required online coursework).
- NOTE: This is a self-paced online program. You can complete the included training modules at your leisure. You will have access to the online training modules for 1 year from the initial purchase date, and can access the training modules at any time. Timed assessment modules must be completed in a single session.
- Knowledge Questions (50 questions)
- Short Scenario Questions (6 scenarios, 12 questions)
- Understanding the relationship of standards published under the IAQG umbrella.
- Understanding the hierarchy of authority’s requirements and applicable advisory material, where to obtain additional information, and how to incorporate authority’s requirements into the AQMS audit activities.
- Describing the IAQG 9104/sector scheme requirements for AQMS certification/registration programs
- Describing the auditor approval requirements (as defined in 9104-3:2007)
- Locating the OASIS database and describing its function
- Explaining the intent and requirement of each clause/subclause of 9100:2016
- Identifying the audit evidence required to demonstrate conformity to 9100:2016 requirements
- Describing the documentation required by 9100:2016
English (other IAQG-approved languages to be released separately)
Who Should Attend
- Individuals seeking 9100 AQMS auditor authentication.
- Individuals who want to be able to conduct audits to the requirements of 9100 utilizing 9101.
- Evaluation Criteria
- Bridge from eLearning
- Pre-Audit and Stage 1
- Audit Planning
- Audit Planning (continued)
- Auditing Top Management
- Auditing Process Owners
- Auditing Process Trails
- Conclusions, Reporting, and Certification Recommendation
- Conclusions, Reporting, and Certification Recommendation (Cont.)
- Roleplay (Forms Application based on Case Study)
- Short Scenario Situations (9100/9101 Application)
- Surveillance, Recertification, and Special Audits
Requirements for Successful Completion
Successful completion of the 9100 AATT requires that you achieve a passing score on both the Knowledge and Application Examination.
The 9100/9101 Knowledge Examination is 1.5 hours in length and has sixty multiple-choice questions. Failure to achieve this score will require a full knowledge retake on the online platform. This retake must be completed in a proctored environment.
Failure to achieve the required score on the Knowledge Examination will require a full knowledge retake.
Your score for the application section is the combined result of your online application exam (2 hours), interview, and the continuous evaluation during the training class (which includes written reports and oral communication of conclusions regarding the case study material). If the auditor score is:
- Equal or Greater than 80%: Auditor pass.
- Between 60%and 79%: Auditor needs to apply to the 9100 Application Retake.
- Below 60%: Auditor needs to re-attempt the full 9100 AATT. A full re-attempt requires that the auditor re-purchase and complete the 9100 Online Component, and attend a new four-day 9100 AATT Instructor-Led Session offered by any approved AATT Training Provider.
The online application retake is 2 hours in length and follows the same structure of the final application examination on the 4th day of the training. This retake must be completed in a proctored environment. If the score is lower than 80%, another retake can be done, up to a maximum of two times. Two failures on the application retake will require applying to the entire four-day training again.
Those who pass will receive a certificate of successful completion that satisfies the Foundations training course requirement for AA/AEA authentication through an approved AAB.