ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Understanding and Internal Quality Auditing for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
This three-day course is designed to train auditors to perform internal audits and manage the audit program with respect to the Testing and Calibration of Laboratory Management System according to the requirements of ISO 19011:2018 for the management of internal audits.
The course focuses to immerse participants in a Laboratory Management System audit process and meet the normative criteria of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in conjunction with ISO 19011:2018 through the analysis of scenarios, findings, and writing of nonconformities, as well as participation in the assessment of audit situations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the general requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories
- Define ISO/IEC 17025:2017 vocabulary associated with laboratory competence and control
- Demonstrate an understanding of measurement uncertainty (concept, magnitude and evaluation)
- Explain the general, structure, resource, and process requirements according to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Apply and implement of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 in calibration and testing laboratory settings
- Apply management system requirements considering Options A and B for their respective implementation
- Demonstrate an understanding of the responsibilities of the program manager, lead auditor, and internal auditor
- Demonstrate an understanding of and apply the process approach to auditing, including risk-based thinking
- Evaluate system audit scenarios based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Classify, record, and resolve nonconformities
Who Should Attend
- Internal auditors of the Management System
- Professionals engaged in testing and calibration activities in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017