Probitas Authentication Certified AS9100D Lead Auditor
This Probitas Certified 5-Day Training program is designed for both new and existing auditors who need a thorough understanding of how to perform audits to AS9100D standards. Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of AS9100D and the tools to effectively prepare and conduct audits in line with AS9100D requirements. Through interactive learning methods, this course engages participants in a detailed review of AS9100D, including key changes related to counterfeit parts, documented information, operational risk management, process approach, and risk-based thinking.
Through individual participation and group exercises, participants will apply and audit the requirements of AS9100D through case study activities that focus on auditing techniques as referenced by ISO 19011:2018 and AS9101F. Upon completion of this training program, participants will leave with the skills necessary to successfully conduct internal audits to AS9100D.
- Review and complete the Live Virtual – Zoom User Guide (eLearning).
- Test your technology setup to ensure compatibility with the training videoconferencing service
- Desktop or laptop computer
- A broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE) internet connection.
- Speakers and a microphone that are either built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth.
- A built-in or USB plug-in webcam or HD webcam.
- Identify linkages to quality management principles
- Identify and apply the process approach
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk-based thinking
- Demonstrate an understanding of AS9100D
- Apply auditing skills according to ISO 19011:2018
- Apply risk-based thinking in the audit process
Who Should Attend
- New AS9100D auditors
- Existing AS9100D auditors who haven’t attended a training in over three years
- Members of an AS9100D implementation team
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s AS9100D quality management system
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach and Risk-Based Thinking
- Process Approach and Risk-Based Thinking (continued)
- Understanding AS9100D
- Understanding AS9100D (continued)
- Conflict Management
- Auditing Skills
- Auditing Application
- Auditing Application (continued)
There are two elements are involved in the successful completion of this course:
- The continual evaluation of the student’s attitude, auditing capability, performance as team members when role playing, and communication skills. Continual evaluation is performed independently by all instructors involved with the class.
- A written examination that covers the content of AS9100D and the application of audit principles and practices based on AS9100D. Seventy-five percent of the examination grade is from questions that require essay responses that assess comprehension of the audit process and the application of AS9100D. The remainder (25 percent) of the examination grade is based on multiple choice, true/false, and short-answer questions.
- Individuals who successfully complete this course will receive an AQMS Lead Auditor certificate of successful completion.