Process FMEA and Design FMEA Linkages – Live Virtual Seminar
In this Live Virtual Seminar participants will experience Plexus's technical experts demonstrate a live application of Design and Process FMEA linkages, learn to create a Process FMEA using information gathered from a Design FMEA, and evaluate consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages. This seminar includes live Q&A with the instructor to ensure your questions are addressed.
What are Live Virtual Solutions?
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Solutions, whether training or consulting, use web-based teleconferencing technologies to bring your team together with Plexus's experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. With fewer hours a day, our virtual classes make it easy to fit training and consulting into your schedule, and budget, from the comfort of your home or office.
2.5 hours including Q&A
Join the Live Virtual session through Zoom video conferencing technology for in-depth and interactive learning with technical experts from Plexus International.
- Describe the importance of Design FMEA (DFMEA) and Process FMEA (PFMEA) linkages
- Create a PFMEA using information gathered from performing a DFMEA
- Evaluate the consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages
Who Should Attend
This seminar is recommended for Core Design FMEA and Process FMEA Teams.
- Comparing DFMEAs and PFMEAs
- Flow down of Failure Effect and Severity rating from DFMEA to PFMEA to the Control Plan
- Other DFMEA and PFMEA linkages
- Case study review: Evaluating the consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages