Transitioning to ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Requirements
This two-day training focuses on an in-depth review of the changes from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001:2018.
ISO 45001:2018 is a global solution to improve employee safety, reduce workplace risks and create better, safer working conditions for organizations of all sizes, and in a wide range of industries. This training program provides participants with the necessary knowledge to support their organization in achieving compliance to ISO 45001:2018. It is designed for experienced implementation team members, and other experienced representatives from key functional groups responsible for transitioning the organization’s management system to ISO 45001:2018.
Participants must have a working knowledge of OHSAS 18001
- Explain the purpose and rationale for the creation of ISO 45001:2018 compared with OHSAS 18001
- Perform a context analysis to identify stakeholder needs relevant to the organization, including the assessment of internal and external issues, and the needs of relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk-based thinking and applications to define and manage risks and opportunities in the context of ISO 45001:2018
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirement changes from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001:2018
- Identify the specific changes in the new standards and how to apply to your organization
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for managers of the OH&S management system, engineers and labor safety technicians, internal OH&S auditors, and other members of the OH&S management system team.
This course is delivered on-site at your organization. Request a quote from a Plexus Representative and together we'll perform an organizational needs analysis to determine the best plan of action, and tailor solutions for your organization's unique needs and overall business goals.