Transitioning to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
An in-depth review of the changes from ISO/IEC 17025:2005 to ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
This two-day training program provides participants with the necessary knowledge to support their organization in achieving compliance to ISO/IEC 17025:2017. It is designed for experienced implementation team members, and other experienced representatives from key functional groups responsible for transitioning the organization’s management system to ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
Working Knowledge of ISO 17025:2005
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk analysis related to the new requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirement changes from ISO/IEC 17025:2005 to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Identify the specific changes in the new standards and how these apply to your organization
Who Should Attend
- Internal auditors of the management system
- Test and calibration laboratory managers
- Professionals engaged in testing and calibration in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017