Comprehensive Review of AS9110C for Implementers and Auditors eLearning
Review AS9110C requirements online at anytime.
This in-depth, online training course examines the requirements and intent of each clause and subclause of AS9110C, including audit evidence required to demonstrate conformity to AS9110C requirements. It is designed for AS9110C implementation team members, auditors, and other representatives from key functional groups involved in the organization’s AS9110C quality management system.
This is a self-paced online program. You can complete the included training at your leisure. You will have access to the online training for 1 year from the initial purchase date and can access the training modules at any time.
4 - 5+ hours
- Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship of standards published under the IAQG umbrella
- Demonstrate an understanding of the hierarchy of authority’s requirements and applicable advisory material, where to obtain additional information, and how to incorporate authority’s requirements into the AQMS audit activities.
- For each clause/subclause of AS9110C:
- Explain the AS9110C requirements applicable to Continuing Airworthiness Management organizations and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul organizations
- Explain ASD-specific QMS requirements
- Develop both Implementation and Audit Perspectives
- Identify the audit evidence required to demonstrate conformity to AS9110C requirements
- Describe the documentation required by AS9110C
Who Should Attend
This training program is designed for quality professionals in the Aviation, Space and Defense industries who are:
- AS9110C implementation team members
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s AS9110C quality management system
- Internal auditors of the AS9110 quality management system
You will receive a certificate of completion upon completion of this course.