Managing FMEA Development – Live Virtual Seminar
In this Live Virtual Seminar participants will explore the process of FMEA, focusing on the link between FMEA, APQP, and proper profitability analysis. Perfect for the person managing the FMEA activity, program managers trying to budget, or facilitators trying to stay on budget, this seminar looks at the bigger picture – the connection of FMEA and profitability. Learn about the structure of the FMEA process, how to evaluate its effectiveness and connection to profitability, and how to integrate the FMEA process into your program management at all life stages of the program.
2.5 hours including Q&A
Join this session by invitation only through the Zoom Webinar technology. Receive an email invitation after payement is completed. Please watch for your invitation from Plexus International at email@example.com and join the session through your web browser using the link in your email invitation.
What are Live Virtual Seminars?
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Seminars use webinar technology to help your team build foundational knowledge with Plexus's experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. Fit training into your schedule, and budget, from the comfort of your home or office.
You'll receive a digital download of information and concepts from the seminar
- Understand how an FMEA process links to your APQP activity
- Properly set up a structure to cost the activity at various stages
- Monitor the profitability of the FMEA activity
- Review your existing FMEAs for profitability
- Leverage the process to get the most from your existing Family and Foundation FMEA activities
Who Should Attend
Recommended for FMEA process owners, program managers and FMEA facilitators.
- What is the FMEA process?
- Where the FMEA exists within APQP
- Why it is a process and not an event
- Determining the effectiveness of the FMEA process
- Implementing the FMEA Process
- The 5 phases of APQP and how to properly cost the activities involved at various stages
- Linking activities to the milestones in a common APQP framework
- Tips and best practices to get the most out of your FMEA
- Leveraging the FMEA process into your profitability systems
- Sustaining the FMEA after the initial push
- Linking FMEA to financial performance for profitability
- Common pitfalls based on 30 years of implementation
- Live Q&A
Attend the full seminar to receive a certificate of completion and 2 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.