Process FMEA and Control Plan Linkages - Virtual Seminar Replay
In this Virtual Seminar Replay participants learn the fundamentals of creating a control plan, and experience a demonstration of how prevention and detection controls flow down from the PFMEA to the control plan. Participants will also learn to evaluate the consistency of control plan application cases. This seminar is recommended for Core Process FMEA team members with background in Process FMEA.
What are Virtual Seminar Replays?
Virtual Seminar Replays provide participants unlimited viewing of online, instructor-led training for 90 days. These trainings explore fundamental concepts to build foundational knowledge in the subject matter area. Participants will watch instructor-led training modules, test their understanding with knowledge check quiz questions, and receive 3 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours and a certificate upon completion. Participants also receive supplemental digital learning materials.
2 hours with unlimited viewing for 90 days
- Seminar presentation slides (online access only). Access expires after 90 days.
- Digital download of information and concepts from the seminar
- Describe the type of information that should be entered in each control plan column
- Create a complete control plan using information gathered from performing a Process FMEA
- Evaluate the consistency of control plan application cases
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Process FMEA Team to include process/manufacturing engineers, ergonomic engineers, process validation engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other roles with a background and experience with AIAG Process FMEA.
- Control plan fundamentals
- Flow down of prevention controls (PC) and detection controls (DC) to the control plan
- Aligning PC and DC to the control method, sampling method, and reaction plan
- Case study review: Evaluating the consistency of control plans
Participants have unlimited access and views of the Virtual Seminar Replay for 90 days. After 90 days, access to the VSR as well as the seminar presentation slides expires. Participants will still have access to their digital download. Any notes or annotations made on the presentation slides will persist after expiration, and participants can access their notes again if they repurchase. VSRs include instructor-led training and examples from industry experts, as well as knowledge check questions throughout to measure understanding of the subject.
Receive a certificate of completion and 3 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.