Review the standard requirements and achieve compliance.
The requirements of the AS9110C standard define the quality system requirements for organizations within the Aviation, Space and Defense industries at all levels of the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) process.This interactive, two-day training program is designed for both new and existing AS9110 implementation team members and representatives from key functional groups and will provide participants with an in-depth look at the requirements necessary to support their organization in achieving compliance to AS9110.
- Summarize the impact ISO 9001:2015 quality management principles have on AS9110C
- In-depth review of the AS9110C requirements
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process approach to achieve strategic and operational objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of how risk-based thinking supports and improves the understanding and application of the process approach
- Organize documentation according to AS9110C to demonstrate effective planning, operation, and control of processes
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for quality professionals in the Aviation, Space and Defense industries who are:
- New members of an AS9110 implementation team
- Implementation team members who have not attended an AS9110 training in over 3 years
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in an organization’s AS9110 Quality Management System or those who haven’t attended an AS9110 training in over 3 years
- Internal trainers who want an effective method of explaining AS9110 to employees
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach and Risked-Based Thinking
- AS9110C: Requirements and Commentary
- AS9110C: Requirements and Commentary (continued)
- Closure Activities
This course is delivered on-site at your organization allowing you to incorporate your own examples into the exercises and to design the training to fit your needs.
What are the advantages of on-site training?
- Competitiveness - Our highly qualified trainers leverage their extensive industry knowledge and real-world business experience to help your team optimize your products and processes.
- Cost - Training at your location costs less per person than public courses. You save on course fees, travel, meals, and lodging.
- Time - Reduce the time your employees are away from the job. Train them on-site with minimal loss of productivity.