Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
Gain a thorough understanding of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and practical application experience.
Individuals who have responsibility for the internal test laboratory or internal calibration laboratory in organizations seeking registration or transition to ISO 9001:2000 or ISO/TS 16949:2002 would benefit from this course. The managers and supervisors of internal test laboratories and internal calibration laboratories and those responsible for purchase and control of services for external test laboratories and external calibration laboratories would also benefit. The topics covered and practical application experienced would be applicable to any organization that wishes to achieve control of laboratory activities or compliance to the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of laboratory competence and organization
- Identify allowances and waivers that are allowed
- Implement a compliant system in any type of laboratory setting
- Apply and implement of ISO/IEC 17025 in calibration and testing laboratory settings
- Define vocabulary associated with laboratory competence and control
- Work directly with the requirements using case study material from actual laboratory settings
Who Should Attend
- Managers and supervisors of internal test laboratories and internal calibration laboratories
- Those responsible for purchase and control of services for external test laboratories and external calibration laboratories
- Members of internal auditing teams who may be assigned auditing of internal laboratories