Reverse Process FMEA Fundamentals - Live Virtual Seminar
In this 2-hour seminar we will walk through the fundamentals of Reverse Process FMEA giving you a sound foundation for what the methodology is, demystify the Reverse Process FMEA by showing you that many of the things included are already being performed inside your organization–just a matter of clearly identifying what the methodology is asking you to do.
Included in the seminar is a basic overview where we look at WHAT exactly this methodology is asking you to do, and WHO is going to ask you to do it. From there we follow a simple example showing the intent and 4 best practices for making your Reverse Process FMEA both effective and efficient.
Once we know what the methodology is, and some simple ways to make it meaningful in your organization, we will cover the integration into the organization’s business management system. This will allow you to maximize the effort you put in the Reverse Process FMEA.
Lastly there will open Q&A on the topic with industry experts, to assist in your understanding and get your individual questions on the topics answered, leaving you confident and informed.
2 hours + Q&A with the experts
- Understand the actual requirements for a Reverse Process FMEA
- Define 4 best practices you can use when you implement your own Reverse Process FMEA
- Understand how to drive integration of the Reverse Process FMEA activity into your business processes
Who Should Attend
- Audit Program Managers
- Project managers for customers requiring Reverse Process FMEA
- Auditors currently auditing in their organization
- Quality Managers that oversee audits in their organizations
- Introduction to Reverse Process FMEA
- Best practices of Reverse Process FMEA
- Integration of Reverse Process FMEA
- Q&A with the experts
Individuals who complete the course will receive a certificate of completion.