AIAG & VDA Design & Process FMEA Linkages – Virtual Seminar Replay
In this Virtual Seminar Replay participants will experience Plexus technical experts demonstrate application of Design and Process FMEA linkages, learn to create a Process FMEA using information gathered from a Design FMEA, and evaluate consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages.
What are Virtual Seminar Replays?
Virtual Seminar Replays provide participants unlimited viewing of online, instructor-led training for 90 days. These trainings explore fundamental concepts to build foundational knowledge in the subject matter area. Participants will watch instructor-led training modules, test their understanding with knowledge check quiz questions, and receive .3 CEUs and a certificate upon completion. Participants also receive supplemental digital learning materials.
2 hours with unlimited viewing for 90 days
- Seminar presentation slides (online access only). Access expires after 90 days
- Digital download of information and concepts from the seminar
- Describe Process FMEA fundamentals
- Describe how the 7-Step approach can be used to enhance robustness of Process FMEAs
- Describe the type of information that should be entered in each PFMEA form column (Steps 2 to 6)
Who Should Attend
- Comparing DFMEAs and PFMEAs
- Flow down of Failure Effect and Severity rating from DFMEA to PFMEA to the Control Plan
- Other DFMEA and PFMEA linkages
- Case study review: Evaluating the consistency of DFMEA and PFMEA linkages
Participants have unlimited access and views of the Virtual Seminar Replay for 90 days. After 90 days, access to the VSR as well as the seminar presentation slides expires. Participants will still have access to their digital download. Any notes or annotations made on the presentation slides will persist after expiration, and participants can access their notes again if they repurchase. VSRs include instructor-led training and examples from industry experts, as well as knowledge check questions throughout to measure understanding of the subject.
Participants receive .3 CUEs and a certificate upon completion.