Process FMEA and Control Plan Linkages – Live Virtual Seminar
In this Live Virtual Solution participants will experience a Plexus technical expert demonstrate a live application on Control Plan fundamentals using information gathered from performing a PFMEA and learn to evaluate the consistency of Control Plan application cases. Recommended for Core Process FMEA team members with background in Process FMEA. This seminar includes live Q&A with the instructor to ensure your questions are addressed.
What are Live Virtual Solutions?
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Solutions, whether training or consulting, use web-based teleconferencing technologies to bring your team together with Plexus's experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. With fewer hours a day, our virtual classes make it easy to fit training and consulting into your schedule, and budget, from the comfort of your home or office.
2.5 hours inlcuding Q&A
Join the Live Virtual session through Zoom conferencing technology for in-depth and interactive coaching with technical experts from Plexus International.
- Describe the type of information that should be entered in each Control Plan column
- Create a complete Control Plan using information gathered from performing a Process FMEA
- Evaluate the consistency of Control Plan application cases
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Process FMEA Team to include process/manufacturing engineers, ergonomic engineers, process validation engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other roles with a background and experience with AIAG Process FMEA.
- Control Plan fundamentals
- Flow down of Prevention Controls (PC) and Detection Controls (DC) to the Control Plan
- Aligning PC and DC to the control method, sampling method, and reaction plan
- Case study review: Evaluating the consistency of Control Plans