Auditing Process FMEA – Live Virtual Seminar
In this seminar participants will explore the process of auditing the PFMEA utilizing common audit methodologies and tools like the turtle diagram. We will begin by learning about risk to establish a universal framework to audit any risk-based auditing scheme. Using the AIAG & VDA FMEA format, we will develop a turtle diagram for use in an actual audit, focusing on the FMEA and how to effectively prepare audit activities before stepping onto the manufacturing floor. Next, we will walk through a simulated audit to apply the techniques previously covered and examine the FMEA’s audit trails to assess the organization’s use of FMEA methodology. Last, we will conduct a live Q&A session for participants to get questions answered by industry experts.
2.5 hours including Q&A
Prior understanding of AIAG & VDA Process FMEA fundamentals and linkages to Control Plans
Join this session by invitation only through the Zoom Webinar technology. Receive an email invitation after payement is completed. Please watch for your invitation from Plexus International at email@example.com and join the session through your web browser using the link in your email invitation.
What are Live Virtual Seminars?
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Seminars use webinar technology to help your team build foundational knowledge with Plexus's experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. Fit training into your schedule, and budget, from the comfort of your home or office.
You'll receive a digital download of information and concepts from the seminar
- Understand risk and establish the universal framework to audit any risk-based auditing scheme
- Explore common audit tools like the turtle diagram, and preparation of audit activities
- Examine applied audit techniques and FMEA audit trails useful in assessing the organization’s implementation of FMEA methodology
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Process FMEA team members who need to conduct audits related to the PFMEA process.
- Intro to Auditing FMEA & Risk
- Auditing any FMEA
- Explore the relationship between risk and the FMEA
- Set the stage for your goals in auditing the FMEA
- Determine the linkage for the FMEA during an audit
- Auditing the PFMEA
- Walk through the new AIAG & VDA audit format
- Linkage to audit documents used in the automotive industry
- Explore audit trails made obvious by the new FMEA format
- Example PFMEA Audit
- Walk through an FMEA and evaluate the audit performed with the information provided
- Live Q&A
Attend the full seminar to receive a certificate of completion and 2 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.