FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Live Virtual Seminar
In this Live Virtual session participants will learn to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of their current Process FMEA through connection to the Cost of Quality (COQ). Using the FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Tool™ participants will assess the feasibility of future risk mitigation efforts from a cost perspective. This seminar includes live Q&A with the instructor to ensure your questions are addressed.
2.5 hours including Q&A
Join this session by invitation only through the Zoom Webinar technology. Receive an email invitation after payement is completed. Please watch for your invitation from Plexus International at email@example.com and join the session through your web browser using the link in your email invitation.
What are Live Virtual Seminars?
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Seminars use webinar technology to help your team build foundational knowledge with Plexus's experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. Fit training into your schedule, and budget, from the comfort of your home or office.
- For this Live Virtual Seminar you will need the FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Tool™. You can download the tool here.
- You'll receive a digital download of information and concepts from the seminar
- Measure PFMEA effectiveness and efficiency through linkage to the Cost of Quality (COQ)
- Demonstrate the linkage, analyze effectiveness and efficiency of current risk mitigation efforts, and determine feasibility of future controls efforts using the FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Tool™
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Process FMEA Team to include process/manufacturing engineers, ergonomic engineers, process validation engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other roles with a background and experience with AIAG Process FMEA.
- Cost of Quality (COQ) fundamentals
- Measuring Process FMEA effectiveness and efficiency
- FMEA linkage to COQ including Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ)
- How to use the FMEA & Cost of Quality (COQ) Analysis Tool™
- Case study review: Evaluating a risk mitigation initiative
Attend the full seminar to receive a certificate of completion and 2 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.