Transitioning to ISO 19011:2018 with Emphasis on the Automotive Industry Perspective
This one-day transition training workshop highlights key changes between the previous ISO 19011:2011 version of the standard and the current ISO 19011:2018 version. It applies automotive industry-specific auditing approaches while layering in the concept of risk-based thinking. The course will not cover the clauses of ISO 19011:2018 that did not significantly change, but will address critical changes you'll need to understand to make the transition.
Participants must have management system audit experience and working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, and ISO 19011:2011
Learning participation can be maximized if the individual enters with working knowledge and experience related to this subject.
Training course and/or examination assumes the individual has working knowledge and experience related to this subject. Although there is no mandatory verification by Training Administrator, lack of the required working knowledge and experience in this competence area may negatively affect training participation and final scoring.
- Identify linkages to quality management principles
- Demonstrate an understanding of the new or revised guidance for the planning, preparation, delivery, and auditing of any management system in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
- Apply auditing skills according to ISO 19011:2018 for management system auditors
- Apply the concept of risk-based thinking in the audit process
Who Should Attend
This training program is designed for quality professionals in the automotive industry, and recommended for:
- Experienced lead auditors, supplier auditors, internal auditors, audit team leaders and program managers.
- ISO 19011:2018 Key Changes Review:
Terms, Definitions, and Principles
Managing and audit program
Conducting the auditing
Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Auditing Skills Application
- Role Playing – Applying Risk-Based Audit Approach