AIAG & VDA Foundation & Family DFMEA Fundamentals – Live Virtual Seminar
In this Live Virtual Seminar from the FMEA Boot Camp 2.0 series, we will cover definitions and practical application for creating Foundation and Family DFMEAs. Learn the fundamentals of Foundation and Family DFMEAs according to the AIAG & VDA methodology, how these two FMEAs differ, and how to sort the information from each to form a strategy. You’ll get to take a look at real examples from Plexus FMEA Implementation experts, as well as 3 actionable techniques that you can use immediately when you return to your facility.
Lastly, we’ll cover the sustainability of the foundation and family structure to help your organization hold on to lessons learned, concluding with a live Q&A session with an industry expert.
What are Live Virtual Solutions?
Combining the best of online and traditional face-to-face learning, Live Virtual Solutions, whether training or consulting, use web-based teleconferencing technologies to bring your team together with Plexus’s experienced instructors in an interactive learning environment. With fewer hours a day, our virtual classes make it easy to fit training and consulting into your schedule, and budget, from the comfort of your home or office.
2.5 hours including Q&A
Join the Live Virtual session through Zoom Webinar technology for in-depth and interactive coaching with technical experts from Plexus International.
Session access will be provided via email invitation after payment is completed. Please watch for your invitation from Plexus International at email@example.com within the 7 days leading up to the event.
- Understand the fundamentals of, and differences between, Foundation and Family Design FMEA according to the AIAG & VDA FMEA methodology
- Understand how to sort the information from Foundation and Family FMEAs to form a strategy in a practical application
- Gain three actionable techniques you can use back at your facility
Who Should Attend
Recommended for Core Design FMEA Team to include design engineers, system engineers, component engineers, test engineers, quality/reliability engineers, project managers, FMEA moderators/facilitators, auditors, and other product design roles with a background and experience with AIAG Design FMEA.
- Foundation and Family FMEA Key Concepts and Definitions
- What is a Foundation DFMEA and how is it different from a Family DFMEA?
- Linkage to the 7-Step Process
- Creating Foundation & Family DFMEAs
- Different approaches organizations can take to develop these DFMEAs
- How to utilize the best fit approach vs. the perfect approach
- Manage the Feedback Loop in Foundation FMEA
- Integration into the organization’s business system
- Using organizational knowledge in FMEA
- Live Q&A Session